1/12/11

100 Happy Days Challenge

I've been stuck in the house for three days and I'm coming down with a case of the Winter Blahs.  I thought you might be, too.  Well, we can't start 2011 out with an attitude like that, can we?
 
Turn that frown upside-down and hop on board!
I'm issuing a challenge! 
Remember my 100 Happy Days tag book?  The idea is to record one thing (that's right - just ONE) that makes you happy each day for 100 days.  It can be a big thing, like family, or a little thing, like sprinkles on cupcakes.  I'm confident no matter where you're at in life, you can find just one thing a day to be happy about.
 
How will you document your 100 Happy Days?  You don't have to make a tag book.  Instead, you could:
-post it on your blog
-take a picture of what makes you happy
-write it down on slips of paper and put them in a jar
-use a regular ol' journal
-make a wall of "happy" post-its
 
Want to join in?  Here's how:
1. Go find a mirror.  Look in it and ask yourself: Am I ready to think of one thing that makes me happy each day for the next 100 days?
2. Figure out how you'd like to document your 100 Happy Days.
3. Get started!
 
You can also:
Grab a Button! 




Sunny Tuesday





 
Join the 100 Happy Days Flickr group:http://www.flickr.com/groups/100happydays/
 

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

What a lovely idea!!! You made me happy just thinking about it! :)
I'm joining! :D

Melissa said...

Good idea! I can't figure out how to add my blog to your linky. Can you help me out?
moehend@yahoo.com

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...